EMDCSS Live Event: GDS Instruments
We will be hosting our first ever "Live Event" on one of our most in-demand apparatus, the Electro-Mechanical Dynamic Cyclic Simple Shear Device (EMDCSS). As we celebrate shipping our 100th EMDCSS, join some of our Technical Engineers and Sales Team on the on the 16th May at 11.55pm (BST), as we run through what makes this system so popular with both our research and commercial customers. A recording of the event will be available for those unable to make the Live Event, so be sure to register your interest below.
Date & Time:
Monday 16th May, 11.55pm (BST)
The event will be hosted by staff from our technical & sales teams, so this really is the perfect opportunity to gain a good understanding of the EMDCSS’ capabilities and to ask any questions you may have. During the Live Event we’ll be covering:
- What makes the GDS EMDCSS so successful.
- The system options and upgrades available (now or at a later date).
- Sample Preparation.
- Testing standards.
- A look at the GDSLAB software.
- How to perform a test.
- See some of the amazing GDS developments in action: Constant Normal Stiffness, Adaptive Control, Passive & Active Height Control.
- The data outputs - things to look out for.
- A chance to ask our engineers your burning question.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who has an interest in monotonic and/or cyclic simple shear testing.